Please ship the item back to us and the refund will be processed once we receive the item.
Below is our full return policy.
In the event that a manufacturing defect is discovered within the Warranty Period, MattsTools.com will repair or replace the defective item, and return the repaired or replacement item to the customer at no charge. If the customer decides they do not want the item, they can return it for a refund, but shipping will not be refunded, and there is a restocking fee. The customer is responsible for shipping cost to return any item within the Warranty Period. NO ITEM MAY BE RETURNED FOR REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REFUND WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF MATTSTOOLS.COM. A return authorization may be obtained by contacting MattsTools.com, and obtaining a written Return Authorization.
Additional return information:
1. Closeout items are unable to be returned.
2. Customized chips of any kind cannot be returned.
3. If a product has been used, even if it was only one time, it cannot be returned.
4. If a customer receives defective merchandise, they can only exchange it for a similar product of equal or lesser value.
5. If a product is returned and the item is determined by our staff to be opened/unsealed and/or used the customer will not be refunded the purchase amount.
6. If a product is returned and there is no exchange, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. If you are returning a product that is defective or incorrectly shipped for a refund you will be refunded for the cost of the item ONLY. However we will gladly refund returned shipping on a defective or incorrectly shipped item that you are wanting an exchange on. If you are returning an unwanted item you are responsible for shipping costs both ways.
8. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
9. Customized items, cast statues and diploma frames are not returnable.
If a product arrives damaged, MattsTools.com must be notified immediately. Once we are notified, a claim will be placed with the corresponding shipping company. Once the claim has been resolved, the product will need to be sent back and the replacement is sent out.
All Freight orders must be inspected BEFORE the customer accepts the shipment. If damage is not discovered or noted and a shipment is accepted and signed for then MattsTools.com is not responsible for replacing the product. Signing for a shipment without noting damage on the Bill of Lading is stating that the shipment was free from damage and in perfect condition. ALL Freight deliveries must be inspected, no matter how large the order or product is. There are no exceptions to this policy.